Before surfing adult web sites:
1. Update software on your computer regularly. Turn auto updates on and patch found software vulnerabilities immediately. This is rule number one. Also, install anti-malware software to detect most recently discovered spyware and Trojans, for instance Zbot and similar password stealing malware. Some adult sites are definitely up there for spyware. And we know that some anti-malware programs perform better than others, especially when it comes to ongoing protection against spyware, rootkits and ransowmare that come from adult sites.
Click Below to Start Your Spyware & Virus Detection Tool
Attention! Recently, cyber crooks have begun to use adult sites to access personal information using malicious web browser add-ons not only Trojans. The difference is that most antivirus programs perform poorly against malicious web browser add-ons. Detection ratio is just about 10% or even less. I highly recommend you to download anti-malware software and run a full system scan.
2. Protect your online privacy. Now this one is extremely important because your IP address is your 'online fingerprint'. I usually change my IP address when I visit certain adult sites for the first time or if I do not trust them in general and when I need to create new accounts on adult forums, adult dating sites, chats like Omegle, Chaturbate, Chatroulette, etc. Trust me, protecting your online privacy will save you a lot of headaches. Cyber crooks and networks spies can easily monitor your HTTP web traffic and reveal your online identity which is not only embarrassing but also potentially dangerous. I'm sure you've already heard stories from other people about cyber stalkers that claim that they have your IP address and will find you or hack your PC. By the way, it's true, most services are not anonymous, so anyone who knows how to use packet sniffers can track your IP. When someone knows your IP it can search for more information related to it and may actually find posts you wrote or websites you've visited.
What is more, cyber crooks usually target adult sites that are popular in rich countries using GeoIP targeting. For example, if you have an American IP you could change it to let's say Mexican and avoid possible malware attack. There are a few ways how you can change or hide your IP address. You can use a proxy server or a VPN. Proxies are usually slow and mostly blacklisted. Besides, they are not very secure. I'm using HMA Pro VPN because of strong encryption, extensive geographic coverage and fast connection speeds. The last one is very important when you want to stream videos online. Besides, it's easy to use, works on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android device.
3. Make sure you have a program that removes all traces of visited adult websites COMPLETELY. Why? Because even if you have deleted all the browsing history manually, skilled users can still see all of your pictures and video as well as check out what you have been looking at online. Trust me, this can be done quite easily if you have the right tools and know how to use them.
To protect my identity I use this great program called Privacy Controls. It permanently deletes all the traces of visited websites and downloaded files that might be embarrassing if someone else sees them. It's a very powerful and useful program.
4. Use browser security add-ons: Web of Trust and NoScript.
5. Here's a list of popular and we think safe porn websites (not safe for children of course):
|Website||Infected pages / Tested pages||Infection rate||Pageviews / User||Infection probability*|
|xnxx.com||3 / 7227||0.04%||9.8||0.3%|
|xhamster.com||1529 / 33334||4.5%||9.9||36%|
|spankwire.com||306 / 2971||10.2%||3.3||29%|
|pornhub.com||0 / 6475||0%||5.5||0%|
|fritchy.com||2 / 140||0%||8.8||0%|
|tube8.com||839 / 22358||3.7%||3.7||13%|
|keezmovies.com||66 / 2110||3.1%||2.8||8%|
|redtube.com||0 / 9848||0%||4.9||0%|
|xvideos.com||0 / 38274||0%||11.8||0%|
|youjizz.com||14 / 4123||0.3%||6.3||1%|
|youporn.com||0 / 107853||0%||5.8||0%|
|literotica.com||3 / 644||0.4%||10.4||4%|
|adam4adam.com||0 / 139||0%||33.7||0%|
|perfectgirls.net||53 / 3894||1.3%||6.5||8%|
|gayromeo.com||0 / 8||0%||48.7||0%|
|planetsuzy.org||0 / 1572||0%||13.2||0%|
|chaturbate.com||0 / 7748||0%||13.7||0%|
|xxxbunker.com||4 / 3824||0.1%||1.8||0.2%|
|freeones.com||102 / 1409||7.2%||7.3||42%|
|4tube.com||0 / 1848||0%||4.6||0%|
|fuq.com||5 / 436||1.1%||4.9||5%|
|drtuber.com||0 / 3568||0%||2.5||0%|
|beeg.com||0 / 2229||0%||5.5||0%|
|motherless.com||143 / 6401||2.2%||15.8||29%|
|fapdu.com||0 / 7038||0%||3.7||0%|
|youngleafs.com||23 / 608||3.7%||2.7||9%|
|blackcockchurch.com||0 / 62||0%||4.4||0%|
|sunporno.com||3 / 414||0.7%||3||2%|
|clips4sale.com||0 / 581||0%||5.8||0%|
|realgfporn.com||1 / 333||0.3%||2||0.5%|
|alotporn.com||11 / 835||1.3%||1.7||2.1%|
|privatehomeclips.com||1588 / 14018||11%||2.5||25%|
|4sex4.com||6 / 906||0.6%||2||1.1%|
|judgeporn.com||234 / 559||41%||1.3||49%|
|livejasmin.com||0 / 355||0%||2.2||0%|
|cam4.com||0 / 1487||0%||7.5||0%|
|slutload.com||144 / 3307||4%||3.7||14%|
|punishtube.com||0 / 45||0%||1.8||0%|
|extremetube.com||0 / 14106||0%||2||0%|
|yuvutu.com||0 / 40||0%||11||0%|
* Google Safe Browsing data was used to calculate Infection probability and Infection rate. These figures are not necessarily 100% accurate and may not represent the current situation, however, they give you better understanding of malware distribution and how popular websites appeared to function as an intermediary for infections over the past 90 days.
Keep in mind that adult sites have a greater chance of putting viruses in your computer. Under normal circumstances, all these websites are safe but pretty much all of them suffer from malicious ads that come from third party ad networks. It's best to actually have an anti-malware program installed on your computer and use it regularly because Trojan.Zbot and similar password stealing malware may not be detected by most antivirus programs. Please do not rely just on antivirus software. Scan your computer with recommended anti-malware as well.
Recent malware incidents:
xhamster.com Discovered: Jan 05, 2015. Kovter malware detected. It lets a malicious hacker access and control your PC from a command and control server (C&C).
pornerbros.com Discovered: Jan 02, 2015. Spreading the Browlock ransomware.
xhamster.com Discovered: November 19, 2014. Cryptolocker and Trojan.ADH.2 malware distribution via malicious advert redirects.
youporn.com Discovered: August 06, 2014. Browlock ransom Trojan and fake Java update pop-ups on YouPorn network.
submityourflicks.com Discovered: May 05, 2014. Loading Kovter Trojan horse that lets a malicious hacker access and control your PC from a command and control server.
youporn.com Discovered: April 03, 2014. Redirects to exploit kits that attempts to load ransomware on your computer.
x3xtube.com Discovered: Jan 06, 2014. Distribution of Trojan-PSW.Win32.Tepfer.tall password stelaing Trijan horse and Win32:Rootkit-gen [Rtk] rookit.
wackingoffclub.com Discovered: Dec 27, 2013. Displays malicious ads that redirect to Browlock ransomware.
nakedonthestreets.com Discovered: Dec 26, 2013. Loading the Browlock ransomware that prevents users from accessing the infected machine's Desktop.
xvideos.com Discovered: Dec 17, 2013. Distribution of Reveton ransomware.
realgfporn.com Discovered: Nov 18, 2013. Distribution of ransomware. The last malwaretising campaign targeted visitors from Germany and the US.
hdteensexvideos.com Discovered: Nov 17, 2013. Distribution of rootkit and Reveton ransomware via cam site advertisement served from a third-party advertising network.
alotporn.com Discovered: Nov 16, 2013. Another very popular site was delivering malicious code via third-party advertising networks (malicious ads on website). The website is safe now, they solved the issue very fast, however, with the traffic it receives thousands of users could have been infected with ransowmare or spyware.
privatehomeclips.com Discovered: Nov 16, 2013. Malicious iframe has been detected on this very popular website. Most users come from the US. Cyber crooks were attempting to infect visitors with police-themed ransomware, similar to Reveton and Urausy.
4sex4.com Discovered: Nov 16, 2013. Pushing the same ransowmare as judgeporn.com. It's actually the same campaign, redirects to the same Exploit Kit which then attempts to load ransomware on your computer.
judgeporn.com Discovered: Nov 15, 2013. Delivering the Reveton/FBI ransomware via infected ads. If you are infected, do not pay the "fine" and follow the removal guide here.
pornerbros.com Discovered: Nov 12, 2013. Last month this website was distributing the ZeroAccess rootkit, now it's loaded with infected ads that redirect users to malicious site attempting to drop password stealing Trojans.
homemoviestube.com Discovered: Nov 7, 2013. Distribution of the Reveton ransomware via malicious advertisements.
grayvee.com Discovered: Nov 4, 2013. Site infected with the Trojan-PSW.Win32.Tepfer.rvla malware. This Trojan horse is designed to steal passwords and other confidential data.
sunporno.com Discovered: Oct 16, 2013. An iframe on sunporno.com redirects users to Exploit Kit which targets a known vulnerability in Java and tries to load Flimrans ransomware with an amazingly poor detection ratio 4/48.
pornerbros.com Discovered: Oct 9, 2013. Distribution of ZeroAccess rootkit. Cyber crooks used the same scheme as in most recent malwaretising attacks on xvidoes and dreamamateurs. Keep in mind that ZeroAccess, also known as Sirefef, usually downloads more malware onto the infected computer.
x3xtube.com Discovered: Oct 6, 2013. Distribution of the police-themed ransomware and Zbot banking trojan.
dreamamateurs.com Discovered: Oct 4, 2013. Pushes Kovter Trojan via infected advertisements from third-party advertising networks. This Trojan may perform a number of actions of an attacker's choice on and infected computer, for example steal your passwords or install additional malware.
xvideos.com Discovered: Sep 3, 2013. For the second time this year, distribution of the password stealing trojans and Reveton ransomware via dating site advertisement served from a third-party advertising network.
xvideos.com Discovered: May 2, 2013. Distribution of the password stealing trojan Zbot via dating site advertisement served from a third-party advertising network. If you've visited xvideos.com at least once this month, you should scan your computer with recommended anti-malware software (direct download) or any other malware scanner of your choice which has good Zbot and similar password stealing trojans detection rates)
tube8.com Discovered: April 30, 2013. Distribution of the password stealing trojan Zbot.
tube8.com Discovered: May 18, 2012. Distribution of police themed FBI ransomware.
pornerbros.com Discovered: April 20, 2012. Distribution of ZeroAccess rootkit, ransomware and rogue security software.
Remember, don't download or install any video players or codecs supposedly required to watch online videos. Flash player is enough and make sure you have the latest version of it. Do not download adult movies using Torrent applications. And finally, see what happens when you allow your feelings to get in front of you. You are welcome!