Find-fast-answers.com web browser hijacker and associated malware removal instructions:
1. First of all, download and run TDSSKiller by Kaspersky.
2. Then scan your computer with anti-malware software to remove this virus from your computer.
NOTE: in some cases the rogue program may block anti-malware software. Before saving the selected program onto your computer, you may have to rename the installer to iexplore.exe or winlogon.exe With all of these tools, if running Windows 7 or Vista they MUST be run as administrator. Launch the program and follow the prompts. Don't forget to update the installed program before scanning.
3. And finally, use CCleaner to remove temporarily and unnecessary files from your computer.
Associated Find-fast-answers.com files:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\mazuki.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat