RUNDLLSo, basically, you are getting this error message because the TBVerifier.dll file which is a part of Conduit malware was either removed from your computer or for some reason couldn't be properly loaded but since your system is still configured to run this file you are getting this annoying RunDLL error message. But don't worry I got the fix and it's quite simple. Besides, this error message isn't something that you should really worry about but it's an indicator that you have more serious problems that need your attention. You need to remove Conduit malware not just simply remove the malware's scheduled task.
Error loadding C:\DOCUME~1\Michael\LOCALS~1\Temp\CT3316852\plugins\TBVerifier.dll
The specified module could not be found.
To resolve TBVerifier.dll issue, you can use Autoruns for Windows or open up Windows registry editor, search for TBVerifier.dll and delete all entries you find. You can also remove this error message by removing the start-up entry in the Windows Task Scheduler. I recommend using Autoruns. Once the problem is fixed, scan your computer with anti-malware software. Stay safe folks!
Written by Michael Kaur, http://deletemalware.blogspot.com
TBVerifier.dll error message removal guide:
1. First of all, download recommended anti-malware software and run a full system scan. It will detect and remove this infection from your computer. You may then follow the manual removal instructions below to remove the leftover traces of this malware. Hopefully you won't have to do that.
2. Download Autoruns for Windows and save it to your Desktop.
3. Launch autoruns.exe program (Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator).
4. In the top menu, click File > Find... and type the file name TBVerifier.dll, then click Find Next. Alternatively, you can scroll through the list and look for any entry related to TBVerifier.dll and Conduit.
5. If found, right-click on the entry and choose delete.
6. Close Autoruns and reboot your computer when done.
7. Scan your computer with anti-malware software.