Some of the supposed infections are: Win32/Wadnock, Password.WIn32.OnlineGameSxa, Ld Pinch V. All these detection names are also displayed in pop-up windows and sometimes on webpage wen displaying fake warnings about dangerous websites, even though they are not dangerous at all, msn.com for instance. If you can't remove Antivirus PRO 2015 from your computer and need help, please follow the steps in the removal guide below.
And it's not just our bank accounts that are under attack from Antivirus PRO 2015 rogue security software, for the program poses a number of other risks. As with other forms of malware, rogue security software can also leave your computer vulnerable to some serious security breaches.
- You are led to believe that you have a reputable and proactive security program installed on your computer. You don't. This in turn leads you to believe that you are protected against malware threats. You aren't. Antivirus PRO 2015 may even tell you it has detected viruses or issues on your computer and has successfully removed them, just to look more authentic.
- Because it is the interests of the software developer for you to keep their program installed on your machine, some rogue security software stops you from visiting the websites belonging to legitimate security software sellers so that, even if you are aware that you have a rogue program on your PC, you are not able to uninstall it without going to a whole lot of trouble.
- Not only are you paying for a product that is essentially useless – and possibly dangerous – but you are also handing over your payment details to someone who makes their living from fraud. I don't think we even need to expand on that issue!
- Really nasty variants of this rogue security software program take their activities to the next level, causing issues with your genuine security software, or even going so far as to deactivate it completely.
Written by Michael Kaur, http://deletemalware.blogspot.com
Antivirus PRO 2015 Removal in Safe Mode with Networking:
1. Reboot your computer is "Safe Mode with Networking". As the computer is booting tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with Networking" and press Enter key.
NOTE: Login as the same user you were previously logged in with in the normal Windows mode.
2. Download recommended anti-malware software (direct download) and run a full system scan to remove this malware from your computer.
NOTE: if you can't run anti-malware software, rename the installer to iexplore.exe and try again.
Associated Antivirus PRO 2015 files and registry values:
- %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS].png
- %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS].dat