The one thing that these different styles of Outrageous Deal adverts all do have in common however, is an uncanny ability to match your needs or interests, as discerned by the adware. This might seem like a coincidence at first, then it can seem downright spooky. You may well get to the point whereby after you have seen the 15th advert for bargain fitted kitchens, or fashionable sneakers – and, crucially - those are the very items you have recently been searching for online, you either might start freaking out and wondering just how on earth your computer knows what you are looking at online – or maybe you are thinking that there perhaps might just be a little more to adware than it first seems.
The reason why you have Outrageous Deal on your computer
For the most part it comes bundled with another program, application or software tool that you have downloaded. Whether or not the application or software is free or you are paying for it turns out to be pretty much irrelevant. Outrageous Deal is developed, in the majority of cases, to recoup the costs of developing another applications or software that is given away for free. In addition to this it is also used by a developer so that they can earn money through the adverts themselves.
So Outrageous Deal is not a mind reader?
No. You can throw any thoughts of coincidence or supernatural goings on out of the window for the fact is that Outrageous Deal is a cleverly designed piece of software that is able to track which websites you are looking at – whether that is fitted kitchens or the latest must have footwear. When you install the original program – and the adware alongside it – you are also installing a component onto your computer that will monitor which websites you visit, and collect that data. This information is relayed back to the developer who is then able to show you advertising based on your search and browsing habits.
How to get rid of Outrageous Deal ads?
To remove this adware from your computer and stop Outrageous Deal ads, please follow the steps in the removal guide below. If you have any questions, please leave a comment down below. Good luck and be safe online!
Written by Michael Kaur, http://deletemalware.blogspot.com
Outrageous Deal Ads Removal Guide:
1. First of all, download anti-malware software and run a full system scan. It will detect and remove this infection from your computer. You may then follow the manual removal instructions below to remove the leftover traces of this malware. Hopefully you won't have to do that.
2. Remove Outrageous Deal related programs from your computer using the Uninstall a program control panel (Windows 7). Go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
If you are using Windows 8 or 10, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for "control panel".
Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control panel from there.
3. When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and remove the following:
- Outrageous Deal
- and any other recently installed application
Simply select each application and click Remove. If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, click Uninstall up near the top of that window. When you're done, please close the Control Panel screen.
Remove Outrageous Deal related extensions from Google Chrome:
1. Click on Chrome menu button. Go to More Tools → Extensions.
2. Click on the trashcan icon to remove Outrageous Deal, Extag, Gosave, HD-Plus 3.5 and other extensions that you do not recognize.
If the removal option is grayed out then read how to remove extensions installed by enterprise policy.
3. Then select Settings. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
4. Find the Reset browser settings section and click Reset browser settings button.
5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset. That's it!
Remove Outrageous Deal related extensions from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools Menu → Add-ons.
2. Select Extensions. Click Remove button to remove Outrageous Deal, Extag, Gosave, MediaPlayerV1, HD-Plus 3.5 and other extensions that you do not recognize.
Remove Outrageous Deal related add-ons from Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools → Manage Add-ons. If you have the latest version, simply click on the Settings button.
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions. Click Remove/Disable button to remove the browser add-ons listed above.